What is Pre-mediation ?
A service to get informed and to be prepared before the family mediation
Pre-mediation is a starting point for people who are separating and wish to be guided in their process.
It is an opportunity to discuss your separation and assess whether mediation is an appropriate option for you.
This service is available at any time during the separation process.
Specifically, the pre-mediation service allows to:
- receive information about mediation (role of the mediator, how mediation works, advantages and disadvantages of mediation, )
- obtain general legal information relevant to your situation
- be supported in inviting your former spouse to mediation, if necessary
- learn more about mediation preparation (tips, tricks, exercises, tools, ), if applicable
- get orientation in finding a family mediator, if necessary